Keen (Cloud Destinations)
MetaRouter makes it easy to send your data to Keen. Once you follow the steps below, your data will be routed through our platform and pushed to Keen in the appropriate format.
Built for developers, Keen is an event data platform for real-time, intelligent data application. The platform allows you to collect and send event data wherever you need, directly build powerful analytics features into your tools and products, and programmatically provision role-based data access for your users and customers.
Keen supports customizable APIs and a charting library, which gives developers room to build and customize native analytics tools. Plus, their third-party integrations will allow your team to pinpoint key behavior metrics and pull customer data accordingly.
Instead of having to manually adapt your code, MetaRouter's integration automatically collects and transforms data for Keen directly from web applications, mobile applications, and server-side implementations.
Plus, with MetaRouter, there is no need to manually install the Keen SDK in your web application.
To get started sending events to Keen, you'll need two things:
- Project ID: This tells MetaRouter which project within Keen is yours
- Write Key: This gives MetaRouter permission to send data to your Keen dashboard Both of these things will be long strings of random characters.
You can find your Write Key by clicking on
Show API Keys.
Once you have your Project ID and Write Key, copy both into the MetaRouter dashboard.
Your pipeline will be activated once you click Create Destination.
We offer some additional features in the MetaRouter UI that allow you to change your destination settings without any code.
- Project ID: This is a 24-character code that you can find in your Keen settings.
- Read Key: This can be used if you are a Keen Pro user. This should be a string of letters and numbers that is at least 32 characters long.
- Add IP Address: Check this box to use the Keen data enrichment feature for adding geographic information based on IP address.
- Add Referrer: Check this box to use the Keen data enrichment feature for parsing referrer URLs into their sources.
- Track All Pages: Check this box to track
Loaded a Pageto Keen for all
- Track Categorized Pages: Check this box to track all
pagecalls that have a
categoryassociated with them to Keen. For example,
page('Product' , 'Index')would translate to
Viewed Product Pagein your Keen dashboard.
- Track Named Pages: Check this box to track all
pagecalls that have a
nameassociated with them to Keen. For example,
page('Contact Us')would translate to
Viewed Contact Us Pagein your Keen dashboard.
- Add User Agent: Check this box to use the Keen data enrichment feature that parses
userAgentstrings. Note that
userAgentis only collected from Android sources and not from iOS ones.
- Add URL: Check this box to use the Keen data enrichment feature that parses URLs into their components for easier filtering.