Deploy an end-to-end data router on your own cloud with maximum control, flexibility, and security.
Get started with our variety of supported destinations for enterprise-level data streaming.
Securely send events to our cloud-based platform from web, mobile, and server-side sources.
Choose from over 40 destinations, including analytics platforms, data warehouses, and A/B testing tools.
Sources & SDKs
MetaRouter client-side and server-side integrations for your preferred development stack.
Looking for additional support? Get in touch with one of our friendly humans.
MetaRouter is a data engineering platform that helps you collect user events from any source, and stream that data to all of your favorite third-party tools, analytics platforms, and data warehouses. MetaRouter is built on industry proven open-source technologies, and takes care of all the complex orchestrating and managing of cloud infrastructure. The goal of our platform is to increase your ability to focus on data analytics and data science initiatives.
Cloud ⇒ An Analytics.js-based module, which helps you collect data from your web and mobile applications, and route those events to your tools and to your data lake. Signup for an account at https://app.metarouter.io/ and get started with the platform quickly.
Best suited for those:
- Just getting started collecting user data
- Have web apps and mobile apps with users that aren’t being tracked
- Are using Google Analytics and a few other tools
- Want to warehouse user interaction data
- Are a freemium, low revenue per monthly active user or e-commerce business model
Use Cases for Cloud Edition:
- Product analytics
- Marketing automation
- User data tracking and warehousing
Enterprise ⇒ Our full platform deployable via Kubernetes to your preferred cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
Best suited for those:
- With very high user data volumes
- Who have sensitive data or security-conscious data needs
- Who value flexibility and control over their routing ecosystem
Use Cases for Enterprise Edition:
- Large-scale ecommerce companies
- Financial or Medical data managers
- Desire to inject or leverage ingesting, routing, queuing or forwarding tools into an existing data platform
- Those who are averse to 3rd party processors, or have very specific cloud environment preferences