Manage Google Search, Video and Display campaigns all within the Google Ads platform. Track purchases, signups and conversions from Google Ads and create Customer Match lists for targeting.
Streamline, standardize and control your customer data before it reaches Google Ads. Reduce the footprint of Google tags on your website and improve SEO performance and your website experience in the process.
- Significantly reduce the footprint of Google's tag ecosystem on your website
- Up to 30% more data- including conversions- tracked compared to tracking with Google gtag.
- All customer data events and attributes unlocked for custom event mapping and transformation
- No effect on website load latency
- Select the Tool and Setting section in the top right corner.
- Under Setup, select API Center, which will create the required developer token.
- After the test API has been created, click the access level.
- Apply for Basic Access.
- This step can take up to three days.
- Go to API and Services section and select enable.
- Find Google Ads API and enable it for the selected project.
- In the newly enabled Google ads API, select Credentials.
- Select "+ Create Credentials" and select Service Account from the dropdown.
- Fill out the Service Account details and save the unique ID.
- From the Main Menu, select Security > Access and Data Control > API Controls.
- In the Domain Wide delegation page, select Manage Domain Wide Delegation and Add New.
- In the Client field, enter the service account's Unique ID you created in GCP (previous step).
- In the OAuth scopes (comma-delimited) field, enter the list of scopes that your application should be granted access to.
- Authorize your changes.
|Field||Additional Information||Sync Connection|
See how MetaRouter syncs with Google integrations using the Google Tag
Updated 2 months ago