Braze is an all-encompassing customer engagement platform that gives brands access to message orchestration, journey building, analytics, and other insights.
MetaRouter brings a highly reliable, first-party customer data stream to Braze. That means up to 30% more data in Braze, which helps you build better customer journeys, pull deeper insights, and ultimately drive higher ROI from your customer data.
- Up to 30% more customer data in Braze
- Real-time event stream that enables real-time journeys
- First-party, parameter-by-parameter control over data sent to Braze
- No Braze or other third-party tags required
- Go to Settings > API Keys
- Select Create New API Key button
- Give the API Key a name for easy identification in the dashboard
- Select the permissions associated with the new key
- Specify allowlisted IP addresses and subnets for the new key. If none are specified, requests from any IP address can be sent.
- After a new API key is created, the scope of permissions and allowlisted IPs cannot be edited for security reasons. If the scope of an API key changes, a new key must be created. Delete the old key after creating a new one.
|Field||Additional Information||Sync Connection|
Updated 27 days ago